Fraternity and Sorority Life recognize the first priority of attending college is to attain a well-rounded education. Fraternity and sorority chapters provide a support system for students that encourage positive study habits, academic integrity and useful time management skills. Many chapters offer free tutoring, peer mentors, scholarships and incentives for success in the classroom.
Traditionally the fraternity and sorority community grade point average (GPA) is higher than that of the All University Average.
Fraternity and Sorority Life acknowledge the community’s highest achieving chapters each semester in our Fraternity and Sorority Grade Report. Reports from past semesters can be found below.
Spring 2015 Grade Report Timeline:
- May 12th: Last Day of Chapter Corrections (Roster Updates)
- May 18th: Final Grades are Due Via Raiderlink (From Professors)
- June 1st: FSL Grade Report is Run (CCL)
- June 22nd: Last Day for Grade Report to be sent out to the chapters (FSL will Email Presidents and Advisors)
- July 7th: Last Day of Chapter Deadlines for Corrections (Chapters will turn into FSL)
- July 27th: Final Day FSL Grade Report Due (FSL will Email Presidents and Advisors and Post on Website)